The next BHAA race is the 8 mile combined race in Clonee on Saturday, 19 April 2008 . Start time is 14:30. Contact Eddie Reid 01-8255718 or Christy Sullivan 085-1480041.
Kepac 8 Mile click here for map
Click here for race poster – Please feel free to stick this on your notice board at work. More runners from your company, the better your chances for getting team prizes!
Click on "read more" for race directions.
Travelling on the N3 from the Navan direction
Follow the N3 until you see signposts for Clonee.
Branch left at the slip road signposted Dunboyne, Clonee.
At the top of the slip road, go straight through the roundabout (the 2nd exit).
Kepak is 200 meters ahead on your left hand side.
Travelling from M50
1. Travelling Northbound on the M50, take the first exit after the West link toll bridge (junction 6 signposted City Centre, Cavan).
2. Leave the M50 and at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Navan Road – N3 (signposted Cavan)
3. At Blanchardstown Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Blanchardstown Bypass – N3 (signposted Cavan, Navan)
4. Branch left at the third slip road (signposted Dunboyne, Clonee R156).
5. At the top of the slip road, there are traffic lights. Turn right here, across the bridge.
6. At the traffic lights on the other side of the bridge, turn left at the filter light.
7. Kepak is up 100 meters on your right hand side.
Follow the N3 taking the Blanchardstown bypass and then as 3 – 7 above.