Individual league Rules
1. Points are assigned based on a runner’s position in their standard for the race in question. For a combined race male runners are grouped for scoring as are female.
2. If a lady runs in a men’s race they will be scored with the men of their standard.
3. A runner will be scored in their current standard for a race as opposed to the one in which they started the current league.
4. The final division within which a runner will end up is based on their average standard for the league. As a runners standard can change it is fairer to move runners between divisions when using this new scoring methodology.
5. The average standard for a runner will be rounded to the nearest standard.
6. The number of races to score will remain the same.
7. Organisers are awarded 10 points.