North County Farmers – Floodlit Cross Country Race 2013
North County Farmers and BHAA look forward to welcoming you to Malahide Rugby Club for the Annual Floodlit Cross Country Race.
Despite the recent difficult weather conditions the course is looking remarkably well, and we hope that you will find the course to your satisfaction.
Please take note of the following points in advance of the race:
1. The race starts at 8pm with the start located in the far corner of the lower pitch near to the point where you entered the rugby club.
2. The finish is right outside the clubhouse on the upper pitch with its own 100 meter run-in.
3. The distance of the race is 5.2km, the initial 0.2k is a lap of the lower pitch in order to disperse the field.
4. Please co-operate with the stewards.
5. Please ensure you take away your own belongings after the race and that no litter is left inside or outside.
North County Farmers are very grateful to Malahide Rugby Club for all their help in putting on this race.
We would like to thank the BHAA for all their help.
Finally to all our helpers go raibh maith agaibh go leir.