KEPAK combined B.H.A.A. 8 mile road race this Saturday 18th April 2009 at 2:30pm Combined start
Distance: 8 miles (14.3km, Accurately measured course by Jones Counter)
Entry: €10 BHAA members and/or €15 for non-BHAA members
Prizes: Usual BHAA Categories
Registration, Presentation & Refreshments: Kepak Ltd, Clonee, Co Meath
Car Parking, Changing facilities & showers available
Enquiries: Eddie Reid @ 01 8255718 and/or Christy O’Sullivan @ 085 1480041 Email: email@example.com
For Travel details click read more
Photographer needed on the day. Please send any pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for inclusion on the website, as our regular photographer is unable to atttend.
Travelling on the N3 from the Navan direction
Follow the N3 until you see signposts for Clonee.
Branch left at the slip road signposted Dunboyne, Clonee.
At the top of the slip road, go straight through the roundabout (the 2nd exit).
Kepak is 200 meters ahead on your left hand side.
Travelling from M50
1. Travelling Northbound on the M50, take the first exit after the West link toll bridge (junction 6 signposted City Centre, Cavan).
2. Leave the M50 and at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Navan Road – N3 (signposted Cavan)
3. At Blanchardstown Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Blanchardstown Bypass – N3 (signposted Cavan, Navan)
4. Branch left at the third slip road (signposted Dunboyne, Clonee R156).
5. At the top of the slip road, there are traffic lights. Turn right here, across the bridge.
6. At the traffic lights on the other side of the bridge, turn left at the filter light.
7. Kepak is up 100 meters on your right hand side.
Follow the N3 taking the Blanchardstown bypass and then as 3 – 7 above.